Welcome to TerraBella Greensboro
Located in a prime Greensboro location, our community offers a serene atmosphere where we focus on your wellness with fitness classes, personalized programs, and fresh cuisine.
From the garden gazebo and comfortable porch to the bistro and private suites, TerraBella Greensboro is a wonderful place to call home. Our compassionate team of caregivers will work with you to learn your needs and discover your unique interests so they can provide you with a personalized experience. Details matter to us - from attractive interior design to fresh meals to a full roster of daily activities. We’re constantly working to keep you engaged, happy, and fulfilled.
- ASSISTED LIVING
- MEMORY CARE
Senior Living Options
Services and Amenitites
- Community Highlights
- Location Highlights
- A garden-like senior living atmosphere where family pets are welcomed as members of our family.
- Residents stay physically active with wellness classes and activities like walking club.
- Start your day with a tasty, chef-prepared meal served tableside.
- Our floor plan facilitates privacy, with quiet hallways and varied suite styles to suit distinct personalities.
- On New Garden Road in Greensboro, NC, near West Friendly Avenue.
- Dining, shopping, parks, and churches are all close by.
- Easy access to surrounding metropolitan areas.
- Close to medical support at Moses Cone Hospital, Wesley Long Hospital, and High Point Regional Hospital.
Our community is designed to provide you with spaces you love calling home. Our suites, common areas, and activity rooms are made specifically for older adults—with warmth, comfort, and safety features built right in.
Services And Amenities to Meet Your Needs:
Testimonials and Reviews
This assisted living facility is a great place for your loved one. My mother has been here for 3 months and the majority of the staff is extremely nice .The administrative staff is excellent, very caring, and attentive to the needs of the residents.
- Family Member